To: House of Commons Speaker, Prime Minister, Cabinet Officers, Privy Counsellors, MPs, Representatives and Law Court Judges
Filing + Service Notice of the attached Profession Unfitness Defence Case + Before Hearing Investigation Committee Motion Remedy Proposals dated 8th September 2021
Defence + Proposals Amendment Rights Reserved for the Stated reason that the Equity Lawyer has since discovered that the General Osteopathic Council provided the Professional Indemnity Insurance and thereby created a Commercial Conflicted Interest in addition to the Corruption Complaint Conflict.
Take Notice that:
- The Profession Authority Mass Remedy Test got Protection Failure Proof for the Citizen and Parliament Session Jurisdictions against the GP and General Medical Council.
- The Conflict Disqualification Declaration Claim + Interim Remedy Application on 10th September 2021 by Citizen Ms Davies against the General Osteopathic Council using the attached Action Notice + Claim Form + 30 Minute Application Hearing Notice + Application Bundle Schedule + DRAFT Order will get either Remedy Proof for the High Court or Remedy Denial Fraud Proof against the High Court and a Fraud Appeal to the Court of Appeal.
- The Application Notice dated 10th September 2021 sent as an email attachment by the Equity Lawyer was for a 30 Minute Hearing but when received by Citizen Ms Davies read as a Without Hearing Application
- The Claim Form got a £10,000 Fee Demand + Fee Trade of Damage Claim Reduction for an Affordable Fee that adds to the Fraud Conspiracy Proof for the Parliament Session Jurisdictions against Organised criminals, the State, Profession Authorities and Law Courts
The Best Advice for the General Osteopathic Council is an Investigation Committee Before Hearing Motion for an:
- An Investigation Adjournment Order pending Neutrality Obligation Breach Contempt Adjudication by the High Court, and if necessary, the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- An Interested Party Finding + Interested Party Publicity Order for everyone who has, or has had, an Osteopath Profession Registration
- A £5,000 Wasted Costs Order for the Citizen against the General Osteopathic Council
Polite Request for a Concise Email from Mr Dafydd Morgan that explains the Case Management Offering he makes that deals with the Remedy Unfitness Fraud Conspiracy Proof the Parliament Session Jurisdictions against Organised crime, the State, Profession Authorities and Law Courts
Without Prejudice to Invalidity Arguments, the Profession Unfitness Case Management Enquiry Response of the Equity Lawyer to the General Osteopathic Council is:
- The Equity Lawyer has Basic Computer Skills and Basic Equipment and Old Mobile 07788371717
- He will be available for Case Lines Training on Monday 13th September 2021 at 10.00
- The Neutrality Breach Claim Interim Remedy Application will discover whether Citizen Ms Davies needs to make a Professional Indemnity Claim.
- The Interim Suspension Order Hearing will get an Adjournment Order pending the Neutrality Breach Adjudication by the High Court and Court of Appeal AND an Adjournment Application pending a Profession Indemnity Insurance Claim and Commercial Interest Conflict Disqualification Enquiries OR Adjournment Refusals that add to the Contempt Fraud Conspiracy Proof
Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis