By email to: House of Commons Speaker, Prime Minister, Cabinet Officers, All MPs, Government Lawyers and High Court
Validity Investigation Proposal for the Parliament Session Court
- Parliament Session Validity Investigation Order for the Equity Lawyer and the People that Prime Minister Mr Johnson do within 7 days’ file with the Crown a Justice Management Statement explains why the Lord Bishops should not make a Justice Process Contempt Fraud Finding + Remedy Denial Fraud Finding + Parliament Session Refusal and Forced General Election with Mass Publicity Entitlement Finding for the People against the Governing Majority for the Reasons that
- The Citizen, Crown and Lord Bishops have Justice Responsibilities known as the Equity Monarchy Trusts and Corruption Remedy Jurisdictions that govern Parliament Session Powers
- The Citizen, Crown and Lord Bishops have used the Remedy Jurisdictions for a Corruption Remedy Process
- The Crown and Lord Bishops needed Investigation Services for the Remedy Process
- The Crown and Lord Bishops used Criminal Prosecutions Prohibitions and Civil Contempt Prosecution Prohibitions for Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis against Cabinets and Prime Ministers that enabled the Equity Lawyer to provide the Investigation Services
- The Parliament Session Agreement between the Crown and Prime Minister Mr Johnson required a Royal Commission to manage Corruption Remedies before the Session End. The Default Penalty is a Parliament Session Refusal and Forced General Election with Mass Publicity for the Corruption Proof and Remedy Denial Fraud Proof.
- The Remedy Process needed Investigation Services that forced Corrupt Officers to make Protection Fraud Demands that got Protection Frauds with Resource Allocation Orders that identified the Corruption Controllers.
- The Equity Lawyer recruited Citizens and helped them use of their cases for Integrity Tests that got Protection Fraud Resource Allocations that identified Corruption Controllers
- The Contempt Claim 2020 000286 in the High Court, use of it to get the General Civil Restraint Renewal Order Fraud dated 12th February 2020, use of the Restraint Renewal Fraud Appeal 22020 0396 for Pending Adjudication Trial Stay Protection Denial Frauds by the Court of Appeal, and use of the Protection Denial Frauds for that the 2020 000286 Restraint Breach Contempt Committal Permission Hearing on 17th June 2020 by the Government Lawyers, Solicitor General and High Court against the Equity Lawyer is a Corruption Proof Set and Remedy Denial Fraud Proof Set for the Equity Lawyer and People against the Governing Majority, Cabinet and Prime Minister Mr Johnson
- The Corruption Remedy Process needs discovery what use the Governing Majority, Cabinet and Prime Minister will make of the Corruption Proof and Remedy Denial Fraud Proof for Corruption Remedies before the Summer Recess, during the Summer Recess and between the Summer Recess and Session End.
Contempt 2020 000286 Committal Permission Fraud Appeal Grounds Advanced Notice
Grounds: Fraudulent Breach of Natural Justice + Human Rights + Overriding Justice Objective
Remedy Proposals for the High Court
- Corruption Remedy Process Finding + Conflicted Interest Finding + Conflict Disqualification Finding + Remedy Only Jurisdiction Limit Finding + Justice Process Protection Finding + Protection Breach Finding + Justice Perversion Finding + Fraud Finding + Conspiracy Finding + Remedy Denial Fraud Finding + Contempt Finding + Contempt Remedy Entitlement Finding + Contempt Remedy Priority Finding + Liberty Restoration Order + Reputation Restoration Orders + Estate Restoration Orders for the Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis, Royal Commission, Lord Bishops and Crown against the Government Lawyers, Solicitor General, High Court, Court of Appeal, Attorney General, Cabinet Officers and Prime Minister Mr Johnson
- Contempt Investigation Order + Investigator Appointment Case Reference to the Royal Commission
- All Profession Unfitness Liability and Penalty Revocation Order + All Criminal Liability and Penalty Revocation Orders + All Civil Liability and Penalty Revocation Penalty Orders + Reputation Recovery Positive Publicity Order + Market Fraud Revocation Orders + Asset Transfer Revocation Orders + General and Special and Aggravated and Exemplary Damages Order + £1,000,000 Interim Damage Immediate Payment Order + Contempt Remedy Directions 1 Hour Hearing in Royal Court 37 at 2 p.m. on June 2020 for Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis against Solicitor General Mr Ellis
- Party Status Orders for the Equity Lawyer against All Relevant Authorities
- Party Status Order + Personal Liability Orders for the Equity Lawyer against All Liable Persons
- Further discovery, enquiry, relief and remedy the cause of justice needs
- The High Court plan a 2020 000286 Committal Permission Remote Hearing by Skype and a Hearing Test at 16.30 on 16th June 2020. The Equity Lawyer cannot participate in the Remote Hearing because he does not have Skype Facilities or Skype Expertise. Even if he did have them he would be unable to participate in the Hearing Test. He has Kidney Failure and 4 Hours Dialysis Treatment Sessions 3 times a week at Broomfield Hospital. A Dialysis Session is due to start between 13.00 and 14.00 hours on 16th June 2020.
Top Judges made Protection Fraud Demands. They were given Protection Frauds that used Resource Allocations by the National Health Service for Kidney Failure Treatment Denial Frauds and Secret Diagnosis Frauds and Urea Retention Prescription Frauds that in a Kidney Failure Case was a Urea Poison Fraud against Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis. It failed. Top Doctors gave Poison Orders to Drug Nurses. The Poison Orders included Drug Non Disclosure and Locked Cabinet Drug Security. A Drug Nurse gave a Poison Pill to the Equity Lawyer, did not disclose what it was and locked the Pill Bottle in the Drug Cabinet. The next day the Equity Lawyer asked Drug Questions that got Ignorance Claims + Embarrassed behaviour + Case Reference to Dialysis Doctors who could not explain the Secret Diagnosis Fraud or Poison Fraud. The Remedy Priority then was Relationship Recovery. There was Rapid Progress with Dialysis Nurses but Engagement Refusal by Dialysis Doctors.
Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis