To: House of Commons Speaker, Prime Minister, Cabinet Officers, Opposition Leader, MPs, Representatives and Law Court Judges
The BR 202contains hearing Reports on the 2 000105 Repeat Service + Bank Holiday Monday Hearing Confirmation Request Bankruptcy Claim Bundle was filed.
Royal Commission Email Service of the Statutory Demand Set Aside Application Dismissal Fraud Appeal Papers got a Receipt Email from the Bankruptcy Petition Lawyers that read, “Your e-mail has been deleted unread as spam. Kind regards Yours sincerely Michael Sutton Solicitor BLACK GRAF LLP”.
The Statutory Demand Aside Application Dismissal Fraud + Decision Proof Denial Fraud prevented a Fraud Appeal Papers until receipt of Petitioners Bundle. They were put in the Royal Courts Drop Box on Monday 23rd May 2022.
The Security Release Claim H00NR895 Fraud Appeal Grounds contains Hearing Reports for 23rd May 2022 Hearings in that case and the Child Trafficking Wardship Case.
There are Reasonable Suspicions that Top Judges used a Bank Holiday Listing of the Bankruptcy Petition BR 2022 000105 Hearing to avoid an Audio Record.
- 2022 05 22 21 15 Royal Commission + Bankruptcy BR 2022 000105 + Email
- 2022 05 22 Royal Commission + 2021 45 Set Aside Application Dismissal Fraud Appeal Grounds + signature of Citizen Mr Hastunc v Eatsnow Estates Limited
- 2022 05 22 Royal Commission + Brief Chronology + Documents List from records of Equity Lawyer for Citizen Mr Hastunc v Eatsnow Estates Limited + Ministry of Justice
- 2022 05 22 Statutory Demand Set Aside Application 45 2021 Refusal Appellant Notice + signature of Citizen Mr Hastunc v Eatsnow Estates Limited
- 2022 05 25 Royal Commission + Parliament Session Priority Management Proposals of Equity Lawyer v Parliament
- 2022 05 25 Security Release H00NR895 Set Aside Refusal Fraud + Costs Fraud Appeal Grounds + Remedy Proposals of Citizen Mr Cant v Mr Buckingham
- 2022 05 26 Bankruptcy Petition Fraud BR 2022 000105 Bank Holiday Hearing Confirmation Request + Wasted Costs Warning from Citizen Mr Hastunc v Eatsnow Estates Limited
Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis