To: House of Commons Speaker, Prime Minister, Cabinet Officers, Privy Counsellors, MPs, State Officers, Legal Representatives, and Law Court Judges,
The Best Advice is to use Profession Governance Frauds to provide Pending Adjudication Enforcement Stay Interim Remedy Protection Justice for All Victims including North Shropshire MP Mr Paterson for the Stated Reasons:
- It is the right thing to do
- Failure to do it will be Remedy Condition Breach Proof that validates the Ultimate Sanction of a Parliament Session Refusal and Forced General Election with Mass Publicity for the Corruption Proof and Remedy Denial Fraud Proof.
- The use of the Governing Majority to provide Special Protection for North Shropshire MP Mr Paterson whilst allowing Corruption Continuity against All Other Victims will be Aggravated Remedy Breach Proof for the Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority
- Acceptance and Diligent Performance of the attached Remedy Proposals and Management Directions of the Equity Lawyer will increase the chance of Remedy Co-operation Findings by the Coronation Oath Authority
- The Polite Request for the Proposer, Seconder and Supporters is intended to get Mass Publicity for Remedy Co-operation of Top Politicians.
- The Report Series will enable the Equity Lawyer to decide what other cases will enable Rapid Progress by the Corruption Investigator and Rapid Remedies by Parliament.
- The Remedy Research of the Equity Lawyer will be a useful comparator for that of the Corruption Investigator.
Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis