To: House of Commons Speaker, Prime Minister, Cabinet Officers, Privy Counsellors, MPs, Representatives and Law Court Judges
Polite Request that Citizen Mrs Theodorou file the attached Divorce ZC14D02308 Appeal Grounds.
Polite Request that Citizen Mrs Marilyn Hawes use her Media Connections to get Media Publicity for the Family Sabotage Frauds against Citizen Mrs Theodorou + 6 Children. The attached Wardship Claim FD20P00642 Jurisdiction Denial Recital + Jurisdiction Use Directions dated 16th February 2021 is a useful Media Publicity Tool. It enables use of Live Interviews to ask whether Expatriation Frauds by Local Authorities against British Children terminate the Child Care Jurisdiction of the Family Division of the High Court. It enables the questions whether it is a Unique Case, and if not, how many more there are.
Take Notice that on Sunday 12th September 2021 a Kidney Failure New Treatment Notice and Treatment Assistance Offer from an Eminent Doctor got a Priority Decisions by the Equity Lawyer for an Introduction + Briefing against the Osteopath Fitness Hearing Preparations because there is a Treatment Review on Thursday 16th September 2021.
Take Notice that the Osteopath 2855 Fitness Investigation Case Line Training Session got a Training Appointment Time from the Equity Lawyer and then a Requirement Notice for MS Teams that the Equity Lawyer does not have.
Take Notice that the Signal Interference from an Unidentified Source causes Unreliable Television and Unreliable WIFI for the Equity Lawyer.
Without Prejudice to Invalidity Arguments against the Corruption Conflict Disqualification and the Pending High Court Adjudication Investigation Stay Rights the Citizen, the Equity Lawyer:
- Formal Offer by the Equity Lawyer to give his Conflict Disqualification Evidence + Impossibly Short Notice Adjournment Application at Chelmsford Crown Court or the premises of the General Osteopathic Council to use their facilities for the Investigation Committee Hearing on Wednesday 15th September 2021 provided the General Osteopathic Council makes the arrangements.
- Adjournment Application Notice + Adjournment Denial Fraud Appeal Grounds for the Citizen against the General Osteopathic Council because Equitable Due Process needed:
- A Facilities Enquiry and Remote Hearing Consent of the Witness + Citizen + Assistant and
- Reasonable Notice to allow time for the Conflict Disqualification Enquiries of the Professional Indemnity Insurers.
- Formal Notice that the Remedy Research Request + Citizen Fitness opinion Proposals of the Equity Lawyer got Research Efforts by the Citizen very rapidly got the attached Fitness Opinion Email from QC + Retired Judge Mr Daniel Pearce Higgins
Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis